Thursday 31 May 2012

In My Room

I'm going to resist the (very strong) urge to bitch about the hot lump of electronics on my lap to post about something more original and interesting. Ummm ... I'm coming up blank. Tried to go to see 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' this evening. We weren't expecting it to be sold out, yet is was even though we should have expected it, it being a Wednesday and all. I also got my hair cut. I don't think I have had it this short for at least 4 years, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was longer. I know I'll notice it more when I next wash it, although I hadn't quite got to the weighing down stage. Bouncy. I need a new website. When you are embassy's send sending out the link to a prospective client, you know it's time for a change. The problem is I have no idea what I want it to look like. Sleepy now. Can't be bothered waiting for my laptop to start working again. It's taken me three days to watch this episode so far, what's one more? <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment