Wednesday 9 May 2012

Tick Tack (Out of Time)

I was just battling with my laptop, trying to make it turn back on so I could finish watching the episode of Dream High that I was in the middle of, when I realised I have to be up in 5 hours ... it's probably supposed to be a sign or something. I am not good at this whole getting up early crap. I never have been and doubt I ever will be. I know when I'm awake, I'm awake, but it does concern me slightly that I'll somehow fall asleep on the motorway. I know I won't, but I can't help being a pessimist. When your mum says goodbye to you like its the last one whenever you go on a journey outside our postcode, it kind of seeps through. Anyway, I best sign off here and pretend to sleep for a couple of hours before I really sleep ... For a couple of hours. After trying to plan what to wear, I have decided I really need new clothes, so lucky in heading into a city then, is it not? <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment