Wednesday 23 May 2012

What If

I wish you could organise your posts on Blogger, so that I could put all my drama posts in one place, kpop posts in another, and somewhere for my random rambling. Each section could have links to the relevant posts, and that way, people looking for kpop won't have to see my diary posts, and readers interested in my mundane life need not get distracted with dramas and music they have no interest in.

There probably is a way to do it, but I don't know how and can't be bothered to find out. I was just thinking how much easier to read it would make this blog, which doesn't have any specific purpose other than being the storage space of my internal monologue / mental diarrhoea.

Also, the idea of ORGANISING EVERYTHING into neat little organised sections is appealing to me.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment