Sunday 13 May 2012

One More Chance

I was inspected today. It literally made me lose sleep.

The bride and her mum came to 'visit' the dresses. I strongly suspect they used to word 'visit' to try and not scare me, when in reality it was more like 'check up on and judge'. From what I can gather, they were both happy, so that's nice. I even got two hugs from the brides mum, so unless I completely mistook a murder attempt, then that's got to be a good sign, right? Sure, they are still a long way from being finished, but at least they got to inspect my progress at a stage where the end is at least in sight. A tiny smudge on the horizon, but visible none the less.

So that was my day, and then this evening I went to a comedy club in town. It was funny, I laughed, but I have to admit to finding these things all very samey. Its the same concept every single time ... say the 'f' word a lot and talk about sex. A little variety would be nice, that's all.

In other news OM NOM NOM FUDGE.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment