Friday 11 May 2012

Time

I was fangirling SMtown this evening when something grabbed my attention.

EXO only debuted this year ... and yet their YouTube page was made back in 2006?!

That pretty much blew my mind.

I know the training process is long and hard, but to have the names and dual language concept in place 6 years prior to debut is just unbelievable. Only a couple of the boys would have even been with the company then. I would have thought that it was misleading, like a sub-channel of SMtown that shares the originals sign up date, but f(x)'s page wasn't made until 2011, so it can't have been.

There was another random little snippet I was going to share with you in this post, but I have completely forgotten what it was.

Have a picture of a kitten hugging a potato instead.

 From Google but orginally seen on Twitter

I call it Kitato.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment