Tuesday 8 May 2012

Venus

Online shopping is hard ... especially when you literally want one thing, but have to trawl through pages and pages of other stuff to find items to make up the order to get free shipping.

I got really excited the other day when I happened to check YesStyle, a favourite Asian website of mine, to discover that they now stocked Liole Beyond the Solution BB cream. I have had Skin79's Hot Pink Super Plus Triple Function Beblesh Balm in my basket for a looong time, but I was always waiting for Liole to come in so I can test the two BB creams I have heard most about for myself. I also really wanted to try Watery by Missha, but I strongly suspect I may have missed the boat on that one.

I know BB creams have exploded all over the place now, but I remember first hearing about them from Bubzbeauty about 3 years ago, and I have been dying to try them ever since. I'm not really interested in the ones coming out here, I don't think we have enough experience in BB just yet, and it seems there is a lot of bandwagonning going on, so better to stick with the Asian brands that have been going strong for years and really know what they are doing ... even if one of the main factors is skin whitening (I don't go out in the sun, I'm white enough).

So, my problem now is that I have £30 worth of product in my basket, and another £59 to make up to get free shipping, or else pay £9 p&p which I ....

Ahem ... I now have £58 in my basket, and need another £31. Skin79 Gold Version and Liole Water Drop kind of fell in there too.

I am pretty sure I don't need 4 BB creams, and yet, I can't seem to make myself remove them.

I have heard amazing things about both of the Skin79 ones, although apparently they can look a little ashy at first, just until they oxidise. Liole Beyond the Solution has much the same response as Skin79 but without the ashy look. Water Drop is supposed to be very light on the skin without much coverage, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I don't know. They'll all probably sit in my basket for a while until I see something else I want ... or decide to make friends with someone in Asia that will send me them for free (Yes, I'm still up for swapping western/Asian goods, people of Asia *hint hint*).

In other news, this sleepiness is completely messing with my body clock. I literally spend all day and all evening struggling to stay awake, and as soon as I get into bed ... BAM ... wide awake. It'd be more understandable if I was sleepy all day because I was up late, but I think I'm up late because I was sleepy all day. Sigh.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment