Friday 4 May 2012

DoraDora

A few posts ago, I talked about the rivalry between U-Kiss and B.A.P. and how B.A.P. won out for me. I do stick by that. I found 'Power' to be much more addicting to begin with, but now, its 'Doradora' that I can't stop playing.

Sure, it's not as hardcore and somewhat lacking in murder and deodorant parties, but there is something in the video that just makes me keep coming back*, and something in the song that just needs to be replayed over and over again.


I love the little foot dance they do when they sing 'doradoradora etc'. I'd learn it, if I could ever be bothered ... or if it was possible to look as cool doing it as they do.

I'm going to leave this post here. Maybe, tomorrow I tell you what U-Kiss stands for and how ridiculous the acronyms of Kpop names are getting.

* No, its not all the hip thrusts ... OK well maybe a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment