Saturday 19 May 2012

Dead at Heart

So I just shut down my laptop, turned off my light and snuggled down into my bed, only to suddenly remember I have yet to post this evening. Sigh. So here I am, with very little say say once again, in all the sparkling glory of the beloved iPhone post. Someone asked me why I was single today, and I couldn't help but think what a ridiculous question that is to ask. As if you're going to tell someone all the bad things about yourself that means you can't maintain a relationship, or the reason why people don't come near you in the first place. People always tell me I'm fussy. I disagree. I will admit to being shallow, but what matters to me most is someone that I feel comfortable around. My mother seems to be of the opinion I should 'learn to love' someone, but if the initial attraction isn't there, followed by a lack of wanting to be with that person, then what is the point? I don't really know how this 'oh crap I forgot to blog'post became so deep. Maybe I'll elaborate in the morning. Right now, I'm going to sleep. <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment