Monday 28 May 2012

Some Day

I'm having effing home hub troubles again. Ironic really, seeing as all day my laptop has been turning off, and now it's finally settled down, the homehub keeps turning off instead.

Sigh, first world problems or what?!

I've been having one of those 'why can't reality* be real' days again. Regardless of the whole rarely having to go to the loo and looking perfect everyday thing, I so want a rich man to fall for me unconditionally. Obviously I'd play it cool first, let him to a bit of chasing, and then other rich eligible men would also find me irresistible, but in the end they tell me to go to the first guy cos they know he's the right one of me. Everyone lives happily ever after. Doesn't that sound utterly unrealistic and yet so perfect? It can't all be a happy straight forward road or it'd be boring. Oh and not that it's all about the guys being rich, obviously they have to be super hot too ... And I guess nice and all that, but there is always some degree of douche factor in the male lead.

Basically, I just want a happy ending already. I'm seriously starting to think my 'one' is dead already.

<3 x



EDIT: Fantasy, I want fantasy to be real. Reality is already real, much to my disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment