Sunday 20 May 2012

Saturday

This blog went over 7000 page views today. I remain in awe that more than two people read this blog, although I suspect I only have the two regular readers. I've been getting a lot of attention from Russia this month, which is a little surprising. Hi Russia.

This evening didn't turn out how I thought it would. I found myself at home and in bed by 12, rather than in a drunken stupor at a friends house having gone for a frolic somewhere. It may be the weekend but my dear friends still had their teacher hats on, so it was a frolic in sainsburies and kicking out time before 11.  Everyone else hadn't got to the drinking stage yet, and I was told I could not drive home, and so was left with the prospect of stopping over with my hosts in bed a good four hours before me. Luckily it was early and my parents were lovely enough to come pick me up. Apparently they were fine with it because I'm 'not like [my] sister' and don't do it often.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment