Saturday 12 May 2012

Don't Stop Can't Stop

Time seems to move so much faster at night than it does during the day. I literally have no idea how it got to nearly 3am.

I don't have much to talk about today. I had a really lazy morning and spent most of my afternoon playing The Sims rather than doing the dresses. I have kind of hit a moot point until a delivery comes. I do need to look for crystals and beads though to add to my current collection for the detailing on the bride. That can be my task for the weekend.

Fudge and tea seem to have replaced any semblance of a healthy diet. I blame my mini uni reunion. We literally spent a whole day drinking tea and the only money I spent was on fudge. Damn good fudge, mind. I am either going to have to cut down or do a hell of a lot more hula hooping ... probably both. I really should stop eating so late at night, regardless of the box of fudge next to my bed.

Diet starts Monday.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment