Thursday 10 May 2018

Changes

Last night, I was asleep by 11pm. I woke up at 7 and only snoozed my alarm once rather than my normal two times, so I was more awake in the morning. You’d think that getting up earlier would make me more tired and therefore keen to go to bed early again, but no. For some reason, I’m instead wide awake.

I’d also like to point out that getting up earlier didn’t mean I was ready any earlier, it just meant that I changed outfit 4 times. Twice because I decided that I was too fat for two of the dresses, one of which bulged at the buttons and the other being very tight to zip up, once because I decided the dress was too short with flesh coloured tights, and finally the last change was the dress I settled on.

I guess I’m going to find this more and more as we get into summer and the weather improves. A lot of my summer clothes were brought when I was much slimmer, and therefore, being probably 2 stone heavier than that now, they understandably don’t fit so well any more. If I only had the will power to do something about it.

I should really try to go to sleep. I could always watch some Six Flying Dragons, I cant seem to watch more than 20 minutes of it before I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment