Tuesday 15 May 2018

Light

SHINee announced their comeback today.

They released a video of the four members, and while Minho and Taemin were looking their normal, idoly selves, Onew and Key were sporting new hair cuts and colours which I hope will make sense during their promotions.

Key is fairly active on social media, so I was already familiar with his hair style change, started by a rather startling video of him shaving it all off (leading to the fear that they were all going to enter the military). I’d seen a photo of Onew at a concert where he was covered up head to toe, suggesting that he’d done something drastic. To be honest, they look quite similar - I know Key shaved his own head, and it looks like Onew cut his own hair.

I liked Onew with red hair when he’s had it in the past, I think it’s just the style that looks a little odd, and to be honest, it just makes me worry about him more.

Hairstyles aside, it was mostly just lovely to see them all smiling so confidently and naturally.

I was just looking for a photo of the clip to put on this post (why is it so difficult to add photos to blogger these days) when I discovered that SHINee released a new Music Video a couple of weeks ago and it totally slipped under my radar. Mostly, this is because it’s Japanese, and SHINee are represented by a different agency for their promotions there, so I’ve always missed their Japanese stuff.

What’s important here though is that Jonghyun recorded this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment