Thursday 3 May 2018

Six Stationary Dragons

I’m half way through the second episode of Six Flying Dragons. I have been for days. I have little to no desire to watch it, instead finding myself loosing time doing nothing and then deciding it’s too late to watch it now.

I know I need to give it a good shot. I’m watching it because it’s one of the most highly rated dramas on Viki, so it must be worth watching. It wasn’t even that I didn’t enjoy it, more that it just didn’t hook me in.

The ever growing desire to watch Decendants of the Sun might also have a little something to do with it.

I also thought of rewatching The 100, seeing as that is restarting fairy soon, so that’s probably not helping either.

Not that I’ve started watching either of these series instead.

Mostly I’m just too tired to be bothered to put it on.



EDIT: I was just about to settle down to sleep when I decided a security wee would be wise, seeing as I have drunk 2 litres of redbush tea since 6pm. I was surprised to find an empty landing, and even more surprised when the patter of little paws didn’t come racing up the stairs within seconds. Then I heard a very pathetic sounding mewling. Agi had shut herself in the lounge, and she was very lucky that I decided to pee or she’d have been stuck there, minus food, water and litter, all night. Not that she seems to like her food or water staying in their bowls at the moment, or her poop in the litter tray ...

No comments:

Post a Comment