Sunday 4 August 2013

Fox

I'm slipping down that slippery slope again. I try really hard to make myself go to bed earlier so that I wake up earlier, but gradually it just gets later and later again, until it's 2.30 am and you're wide awake.

Laptop is dead again. I'm going to see if acer will send me a new one, or at least fix this one, but apparently their technology only has issues Monday to Friday, 9 - 5, so I'll have to wait until after the weekend. Annoying. 

Went to see my Gran today, and there was a fox having a nap in the sun in her garden. It was lovely. Didn't go down well with her though. She asked who it belonged to and if she'd have to feed it, thinking too much like normal. 

Made a start on the bridesmaid alterations too, so productive at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment