Thursday 1 August 2013

A load of stuff but most importantly BED

Point number 1 - I bloody hate technology some times. 

Point number 2 - what a week. 

Now to elaborate. Starting with point 2.

So on Tuesday evening last week, I left my house. Today, Wednesday, I came home. I have missed my bed. 

A quick breakdown of the past week. I stayed at a friends house on Tuesday night, which was my worst night's sleep of the week (boys should clean their sheets when guests are coming), and then, we were filming on Wednesday. It went really well, a long day but we wrapped early so I shot off to my sister's. Slept in on Thursday, then did a little cleaning and watched TV, and then my sister got home from work and the make up artist showed up to do her bridal trial. So exciting, she's going to look stunning. The veil turned out really well too, although we decided the headband should be a clip so that's a shame. Did some design work on Friday, and then made my sister and her fiancé dinner. Saturday was just chilling out and then heading back to London, where I did some more work with a head torch on because the boy had just come off nights. Sunday was going to be spent in Richmond Park (I was told I couldn't chase the deer), but ended up shopping in Hammersmith and Westfield and watching Jurassic Park 2. We also attempted Star Trek but the sound stopped 10 mins in and we got fed up of making our own dialogue up. Monday picked up producer and make up and drove to Tonbridge for the final two days of the shoot, where we would all be staying in the same house. It was really good, cast and crew were amazing, and things were pretty much straightforward costume wise, so no problems. I'm shattered though. Shooting tends to be tiring enough as it is, but take away the down time of being alone for a few hours to sleep, and it's exhausting. Wrapped at about 10.30 and made it back to London and a bed at about 1. Then to Pinewood to take back some rental kit this morning on my way back north, and finally, I was home. 

On to the other thing. My laptop says it can't find a bootable device. Guess who'll be getting a call in the morning if it hasn't sorted itself out. 

Ok sleep now. Nice bed. Clean bed. Lovely bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment