Friday 16 August 2013

Multiple Personality Disorder

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

You know what sucks? Spending the whole day trying not to fall asleep where you stand because you had about 3 hours sleep, only to wake up as soon as its gets to a reasonable time to go to bed. Gah. Life.

Today turned out really lovely, after a bit of a Grumpy Heather start. Yeah, Grumpy Heather posts about being on a toilet. Normal Heather posts about everything but being on a toilet, because she is a decent human being who understands that noone needs to know that. 

Sometimes typing your name a lot makes your name look weird. 

Anyway, I know I have barely posted this week, but I'm off to my sisters hen do this weekend so I'm not going to promise posting over the next few days either. I so hope it all goes to plan. I didn't have time to figure out a bad weather option ...   

No comments:

Post a Comment