Monday 5 August 2013

Wedding brain

I just had a shower, and was really looking forward to getting in my nice clean bed and going to sleep. Then I realised I hadn't made my bed yet. Darn.

What can I tell you today? Finished one bridesmaid dress alteration. Now I can take it down with me to the hen do and get her to try it on to do the hem and halter neck. I've got to take my own in too, but I think I'll leave that until I've finished everything else. After returns tomorrow (I have been doing an excellent job at procrastinating), I think I'll try and start on the train. Must remember to order crystals. The two aren't linked, I'm not encrusting the train with crystals. That could cost a fortune, and be ridiculously heavy and noisy. And I'm not doing a beaded panel like I did last time, it's just a little highlighting. I have no idea how many to get though, and Swarovski isn't cheap. 

I got told I had wedding brain today. Because I forgot my Gran's birthday and booking my MOT. Probably about right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment