Tuesday 6 August 2013

Progress

After 5 consecutive days of procrastinating, today I finally made it into town to do my returns! Woo! 

Two items were exchange only, and seeing as it was New Look, I decided that was ok because I could buy myself something in return. I got a dress. It's really pretty. More neutral warm colours than my usual blacks, greys and blues, which is new for me, but it's good. Well, it's black with brown spot pattern, so I guess it's transitional.

I also cut and stitched the detachable train for my sisters wedding dress, so I just have to pleat that, add some lace decoration and some hooks and that's done. 

Rang acer, and they're hopefully going to fix my laptop for me. UPS is coming to pick it up in the morning. Well, I hope they are, the whole ringing them to arrange a pick up process was a bit confusing to be honest. I can't help but think I've arranged for them to show up at the repair place rather than here. Would it be so hard to have a real person  rather than a machine?

So rather a productive day I think. Even went out for dinner and to see Red 2. Sigh, I can't help but melt a little when Korean actors show up in films. They're always just so cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment