Thursday 22 August 2013

Jelly Legs

I just started doing the Blogilates Squat Challenge again. I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to walk in the morning.

Its exactly a month until the wedding, and even though I don't want to loose any weight, I do want to tone up a bit. I wish my thighs and bum weren't so cellulite-y, so hence the squatting. Last time I did it every night for an extended amount of time (read; longer than a couple of days), I felt a difference, so fingers crossed.

I might start lifting some cans of soup or something while I'm at it. Two people laughed at me when I said I was considering doing weights, so I kind of want to elbow them in the face with my toned arms as a 'told you so', but without having to buy weights. Because, you know, they cost money, and I have a baby shower gift to buy that is already going to wipe my bank account.

Sigh, I wish school would start back already. And that every student wanted 4 hours a week with me. You know, just while I'm wishing for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment