Friday 24 August 2012

Beautiful You

No Devil Beside You tonight. Sadface. It's too late and I have too much to do in the morning.

I have decided I want to be pretty much ready to go by the time I go to sleep tomorrow. All my work finished and all my personal effects for the next 6 weeks packed up. This way, I can spend all of Saturday day time tidying up. I really need to do a proper tidy up and sort out in my room ... and my workroom so I can move it downstairs. I was promised my new workroom for straight after the wedding grumble grumble. Then Sunday I can obsessively check, unpack and repack everything until I have to travel down.

That's all you get today. To make it more worthwhile, here's a picture.





Spot the Girl!

It's from the SM version of Hana Kimi, To the Beautiful You. It's got MinHo from SHINee as Korean Sano, and Sulli from f(x) as Korean Mizuki. I think its just started airing but I'm going to wait until the season's finished

lessthanthree kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment