Thursday 23 August 2012

Burn it up

This evening, I was going to post my review of Devil Beside You. That isn't going to happen anymore.

You see, I spent my whole evening altering a document so that it suited me, only to complete my self set task moments before a new version was sent out, thus rendering all my hours of hard work pointless. I had two choices. Start again, or fuck it and watch Asian drama instead. I chose the drama.

However, by this point, my laptop had decided to do that weird mouse thing again where it freezes and just selects everything continuously. More often than not, this happens when my mouse is over the new tab button, resulting in hundreds of new tabs that I cannot cancel or close. I decided to turn my laptop off in the hope this would rectify the problem.

This was nearly two hours ago. Effing laptop is still re-fucking-starting. After it finally does start up, I have a feeling that after closing a gazillion new tabs I'm not going to have the energy to finish Devil Beside You and post about it, so maybe tomorrow, but in the mean time, you get this complain-y post about how useless my laptop is.

Lessthanthree kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment