Saturday 25 August 2012

Picture of you

Some people make my job so easy ... others do not.

I thought I was done. I'd replenished and sorted out my kit, and everything was packed away ready to go (well, apart from my own clothes and effects). Then I get a phone call. Its just sods law I guess, fate trying to wind me up. WELL IT'S WORKING.

Sigh. I understand it, people are busy, but still. I thought I was on top of all this and now I don't know anymore.

On the plus side, people have been sending  me lots of photos of clothes scattered on their beds. I'd be flattered but I have a sneaking suspicion its so that I can do my job or something.

No Devil Beside You post because I once again have just not had the hour it would take to watch it to spare. I really want to finish this series before I go as well. Sigh.

Lessthanthree kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment