Monday 27 August 2012

Missing my bed already

This morning I woke up diagonally across my super comfy double bed in the bedroom that I adore. Tonight, I am going to sleep in a relatively tiny single bed in a room that is literally filled to the brim with other peoples clothes. Oh the joys of being a costume designer away from home. Although at least I have a real bed and a host who seems like she will take very good care of us. Opening your home to three complete strangers for a month and a half is a very brave and generous thing to do.

I have a really horrible feeling that I have forgotten something absolutely essential. I don't think I have, I went through everything A LOT, and yet I can't shake the feeling. I think it is just because I am in sole responsibility, I can't blame any fuck ups on anyone but myself. Unless of course they are someone else's fault.

I strongly dislike driving in cities. I really enjoy driving most of the time, but city driving is the most nerve wracking thing, especially somewhere you aren't familiar with.

So my sister and her fiance are taking over my room back home this week. I gave them a strict no sex rule. I think Jo was just grateful to get the opportunity to sleep in a proper bed that she went along with it not even looking at Tim's expression. If he gets his willy out in my bed I'll chop it off. On the plus side, it means that my mum will have cleaned my room for them, which means I get to come home to a nice clean bedroom. I'm going to do a massive sort out and clean when this shoot has finished, and have a pretty room again. Especially now I have a massive candle. I might even start putting the cushions on my bed again.

Right, should probably get to sleep seeing as I have a long night shoot ahead of me tomorrow, followed by a relocation.

lessthanthree kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment