Thursday 2 August 2012

Shake it!

It's August ... how the hell did that happen??

I am also just about to hit `10000 page views on this blog, so that blows me aways as well.

<3 br="br" x="x">



EDIT: ummm so someone was sleep posting again last night.

Sleep blogging + pissed off = very little effort.

Sorry.

We went to see Magic Mike last night. I don't think I have ever seen a cinema screen with literally no men in it before. Even Twilight had more guys in attendance.

Sure, its a film about male strippers, but in amongst the topless men there were a fair few topless women as well.

The plot was a little predictable and I'll admit to switching off slightly until they started taking their clothes off again, but in general, it was an enjoyable film. It wasn't too romance-y, nor was it too objectifying, focusing on the fact that these boys can dance as well as the whole stripping thing.

Mostly though, it just made me want to watch Step Up and dancey films like that.

I wish I could dance. Unfortunately, it is something that needs natural talent. For example, Channing Tatum has it, whereas I think Alex Pettyfer just learnt the routines. Its the same with most entertainers. EunHyuk of Super Junior has natural talent, KyuHyun only knows what he is taught. Its obvious when they are asked to improvise and Hyuk can just throw something out there in a second, while Kyu looks like a bunny caught in headlights. A very cute, evil maknae bunny.

Right, time to stop getting distracted by strippers and SuJu, and head out to get a drink and some fruit for lunch.

<3 x="x">

No comments:

Post a Comment