Sunday 19 August 2012

Close Your Mouth

All of today I have had a dull ache in the right hand side of my jaw. This evening, it has turned into a swollen sort of pain, and now I can't open my mouth. Great.

It sucks when you don't eat all day and then when you finally do sit down to your favourite meal, you physically can't open your mouth to eat it, and then every mouthful is agony. I just tried to brush my teeth, which didn't so much result in clean teeth as it did in a mouthful of bloody toothpaste.It was a little scary.

I don't know what it is, wisdom teeth coming through, maybe? An infection? Whatever, I do not have time for this shit right now. I have to much to do, too many things to worry about without having to worry about myself. Things are being thurst on me last minute that I have never heard anything about until now. I have to make a pair of cat ears. How the hell do you make cat ears that don't look like complete crap?

Sorry, I'm just feeling very sorry for myself right now, its pathetic. It would just be nice for something to go right for a change.

*slaps face* ..... *winces*

Right, I think I'll watch an episode of Devil Beside You to calm myself down. I'm so close to the end and yet I just can't seem to make the time anymore. Sigh.

lessthanthree kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment