Friday 3 August 2012

Heartquake

Last month, just short of 1300 people visited this blog. That's ridiculous.

I'm too tired to blog right now. Maybe I'll do it all in the edit tomorrow ... again

<3 class="goog-spellcheck-word" style="background: yellow;">br
="br" x="x">
EDIT:

Okay, what the crap is going on with my less than threes? I swear they aren't like that when I publish the post (even if my eyes are closed). Maybe I have to come up with a new signature that blogger doesn't rape with letters and punctuation.

Last full day at the office. When I was 16, the two week stretch seemed like forever. Now, it seems to fly by. Maybe its because I've got things to do now, or have just got used to spending hours on end doing nothing. To be fair, my day is pretty broken up.

Get in (9.15)
Read paper (9.20 - 10.30)
Internet (10.30 - 1)
Lunch (1 -2.15)
Internet (2.15 - 4.30)
Spider Solitaire (4.30 - 5.30)
Go home (5.30)

I'm not quite sure why I wanted to share that with you.

So, this weekend, while I wait for a sum of money to be transferred into my bank account, I might have a Fast and Furious marathon. I also want to watch House of Flying Daggers. However, I know I am far more likely to just watch Devil Beside You. It started off really well, getting to a stage in the first episode that it normally takes half a series to get to. Now, its kind of tapered off a bit, which is a little disappointing, although I still can't stop watching it. So maybe I'll just spend my weekend waiting for something to happen, like getting hit by a car and making out on the road again ....

I should probably go and check in with the grandparents ... which means I'll have to find some photos of the wedding. So basically, I'll actually be spending my weekend on facebook and then shouting to old people (I get told off for shouting at them).

Lessthanthree kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment