Thursday 16 August 2012

Happy Together

Apparently my mother has been reading this blog ... so thats weird.

It's just occurred to me that its August. Normally, I'd be doing BEDA now. Instead I'm doing BED2012, although recently none to regularily. It sounds pathetic, but I just don't have the energy.

We did some reminiscing this evening. I can't believe that Zante was 6 years ago. We've all changed so much and so much has changed around us, and yet it doesn't seem like it should be that different. Back then, we were 6 single girls going away to spend time together before we split ways to head to uni and work. Now, 2 are married and settled, another engaged and settling ... somehow, we've turned into grown ups (well at least those three have, the other three not so much). It's just sad to think we'll never get to go on a girly holiday again.

Lessthanthree kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment