Wednesday 1 August 2012

Set Me Free

So I've been watching a hamster lately. Literally.

A friend asked me to look after her while they were on holiday, and I literally just watch her.

She amuses me. She turns her food bowl upside down all the time, so she's messy. Earlier, I watched her push her poo out of her ball and then roll away so she obviously has some standards. Food everywhere is fine, but poo lives elsewhere. Which is fair enough!

I think she has an identity crisis. When she first existed, she screeched like a parrott. Now, she is either standing on her hind legs like a meerkat or hanging off the ceiling like a bat. I mean sure, it's difficult to know you're a hamster if there are no other hamsters around to compare yourself to, but I hear it's just as well as she would probably eat it anyway.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment