Sunday 29 July 2012

Alarm Clock

I hate having to go to bed early. Mostly because whenever I know I have to be up early, and it is pretty important to have a good night's sleep, I find myself wide awake.

Right now, I know we have a huge day tomorrow. I haven't slept well this past week - not anything to do wth anything other than not changing my sleeping habits despite having to get up 2 hours earlier (I didnt even get a lie in this morning because my mechanic was coming to fix my car*). I don't have much energy because I keep forgetting to eat, so an early night to re-energise would probably be wise. It's nearly 1 am ... Yet all I want to do is watch the next episode of Devil Beside You.

One more thing.

IT'S TOMORROW.

<3 x


*which he did, and then he found a load more problems to fix. Aces.

No comments:

Post a Comment