Friday 27 July 2012

Sunny

Huh .... so I didn't blog last night. I can't say I have any recollection of not blogging, so I'm not sure why that happened, but it did so what can you do.

Its really hot here in the UK at the moment. Or rather it's really hot here for the UK. Part of being British is complaining about the weather regardless of what its doing. I like the nice weather, but I don't handle heat well. I sweat like a sweaty thing and that is not a good look. I would rather be too cold than too hot, yet I feel that may be something to do with having a summerless wardrobe ... its not something that is normally needed here unless you go on holiday lots.

Anyway, so naturally when its warm out, you have the windows open, allowing unwanted guests to enter freely. I mean bugs. Moths are everywhere, as are nasty little knatty fly things and even normal fly things, and they all have a tendency to fly at my face. I'm a bit bored of it to be honest.

What else can I tell you other than my insect woes? Someone keeps distracting me from doing work in the afternoons by looking at posh houses for sale. Regardless of the competition, I still feel that Hawkstone Hall is the way to go. If 6 million were to suddenly drop through my ceiling right now, I'd buy it ... maybe after I'd had my ceiling repaired.

<3 x


No comments:

Post a Comment