Wednesday 4 July 2012

Face

For one reason or another, Laptop is being SUPER slow this evening. I suspect one reason is that it is my laptop and another is that it's my laptop. At least it's not turning off in a huff any more, so thanks to my swanky laptop tray for that.

I got some Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream samples today. I was quite impressed with it, it was light and moisturising with decent coverage, and a little went a long way. I still want to try some of the Asian brands, namely Skin79, Lioele, Missha and Etude House before I could properly judge it, especially as a BB cream, but so far I approve. It gives the same look as my normal base make up, but without the hassle of moisturising first, then mixing my foundation with moisturiser before applying, and then setting with powder. The only thing I don't like so far is that I felt my break outs weren't completwly covered and my t zone looked a bit shiny, so the coverage isn't perfect.

The reviews I have read of this product are very mixed. People who haven't used BB cream before seem to be impressed while those who have aren't. I guess I'll just have to make a yes style order of beauty products after all.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment