Tuesday 10 July 2012

Happiness (I hug myself) (In my arms)

You know how the google search box comes up with a list of previous searches depending on the letter or letters you have typed in? Well, apparently I have googled some strange things.

Avengers little penis
I have a theory about this, I will share it one day ... probably.

Bad stuff
Sometimes its good to know what bad stuff is.

ELECTRIC MELON BALLER
Yes, it was in allcaps. No, I don't know why.

Quadratic formula
In what world have I ever had to google this? That's maths, I can't cope with maths!

Oo la la oo la la oo la la oolala
I think I must have been googling a song ... yes I am that much of an idiot.

Siwon naked
Who doesn't want to google a hot korean guy without clothes?

Mouse on top of someones head
... and about a hundred variations ... I blame Miffy.

Jobs for vicars in [my town]
I don't think the church accept applications from atheists.

How to say Thank You
Apparently I didn't know.


And to think this is just in the last couple of months since Laptop got poorly sick. No doubt there would have been much worse before.

<3 x



No comments:

Post a Comment