Sunday 1 July 2012

Sexy, Free and Single

So Super Junior released a new album today, and it is nowhere near as amusing as Mr Simple. The teaser photos were strange, sure, but not Siwon in green pants strange. You can check out the teasers here, including the title track teaser, Sexy, Free and Single.

The first time I heard it, I thought it was 'sexy, free and single, I'm ready to mingle'. Aces, how am I supposed to sing along to that without sounding like a walking personal ad? Now, the more I listen to it (yeah, I have the album already), the more I am convinced it is actually 'sexy, free and single, I'm ready to bingo'.

Sure, Leeteuk may have turned 30 today, which could easily be considered prehistoric in the kpop idol world, but still, he's about 30 years to early to be going to bingo to find a date.

So now we just wait for the MV to be released. My bets are on Super Junior dancing in a box ... just like every other video.

And there's such potential for the Super Junior members all dressed up idol-y, playing bingo surrounded by old ladies. Sigh.

In other news, I am NOT good at early nights in preperation for early mornings.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment