Tuesday 24 July 2012

FACE

I finally got my proper Asian BB cream! I went for the skin79 super plus VIP gold beblesh balm.

It is 3 effects functional beblesh balm.
Intercept ultraviolet rays UVA and UVB at the same time and protect your skin exposed from the sun more thoroughly.
Phyto complex ingredient which is good for skin moisturising and soothing makes you skin always moist and healthy

Or so the box tells me. It also said "DIRECTIONS: Use it proper quantity on the area of your face." so that was useful to know.

I liked the little squat pump bottle. It meant I had to pump it on to the back of my hand which made me feel all professional. I guess its hygienic or something as well. Not that much came out in a pump, but I could use most of it over my whole face with the leftovers to concentrate on problem areas.

One pump looking all swatchy. Note the burn on my thumb from my Remington pearl wand.

The coverage was OK, I still felt like I needed to conceal under my eyes and any blemishes, as well as to set with powder to get rid of excess shine, but as you can (hopefully) see below, there is no denying that it completely smooths out my skin tone to give a blank canvas. I had heard about the grey, ashy look until it oxides, although I can't say I really noticed it. It felt nice on my skin, not to heavy, and blended really well. A little really does go a long way.

 I look so happy. The lighting isn't great, but you can see the difference, especially under my eyes.

Straight after this I did another test of the wedding make up. It feels like a bit of a waste to put on a full face of make up just to take it all off a few minutes later, but it meant I could make sure it is still fool proof and wash my brushes and applicators. 

Sooooo all ready for the wedding now ... scary! Time has flown by so quick, I can't believe everyone is actually growing up.

In other news, my mother and I have decided that I should be an English proof-reader for Asian companies, as they clearly need some help. 

<3 x

P.S. - Asian sellers are lovely! I got a free hair treatment and a personally written thank you note with the product ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment