Friday 6 July 2012

Mastermind

I was just watching Simon and Martina's W.A.N.K.* and after they tried and failed to get into the Coffee Prince coffee shop, they ended up in some weird cat place full of cats.

It got me thinking, I'd go there. How awesome would a cat cafe be? Disregarding the high possibility of cat hair in anything you might purchase, going for a cup of coffee and slice of cake in a cafe filled with a shit ton of cats sounds really awesome. They could all be rescue cats, and you could adopt one if you wanted, bit if you didn't then they'd still be perfectly happy with lots of love from the cafe customers. You could play with them, they could sit on your lap, you could pet them, they could ignore you, you could feed them cat treats, they could eat your cream cake .... the possibilities are endless.

Not sure how much of a market there is for random places like this in the UK though ... I suspect it would be frequented only by spinsters and old women with facial hair.

Also, there was one cat with a bow tie on his collar. I feel a need to make this happen, I just need a cat to inflict it on, and I only know one cat.

So I guess the point of this post is that I like cats? Yup, pretty much it.

<3 x

* A weekly segment from EatYourKimchi called Wonderful Adventure Now Korea, which alternates with Food Adventure Programme For Awesome People, or F.A.P. F.A.P. I love Simon and Martina, they are like my favourite.

EDIT: Just realised I said I'd go there and then said it would be filled with spinsters ... aces.

No comments:

Post a Comment