Thursday 12 July 2012

Lullaby

I don't know whether it's because I am tired or because I am all nice and snuggly (electric blanket mid July? I think so!) but I literally cannot keep my eyes open right now. In fact, I keep having to go back and change my spelling in this post to something actually legible seeing as I keep typing even when my eyes are closed.

I was really disappointed in Office earlier. We went to buy converse for the bridal party, but left empty handed. What sort of shoe shop doesn't have size 5 or 7 of a shoe that is in the window? The uncommon sizes I can understand, but 5 through to 7 are super common. Both the styles that we were looking at are Office exclusives as well, so I can't even look up more competitive prices.

I can't even focus anymore ... goof night,

<2 c

No comments:

Post a Comment