Wednesday 11 July 2012

Love Hate

So far, I've tried to write this post three times.

The first attempt was a rant about the Yul vs Shin situation in Goong, but then I decided to leave that to the review post when I've finished the series.

Then I was going to write about how I have used two of those Sainsburies vouchers that you normally don't even look at until they are out of date in the past couple of days... until I realised that was deathly boring.

Finally I was going to link you to Nu'est's new MV and marvel about how much Ren looks like a girl.

Now I've spaced out what basically amounts to four sentences of utter waffle because I don't want to talk about anything else.

Let's just say the true meaning of this wartime poster has only just truly struck me and leave it at that.



<3 x


P.S. Also THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment