Saturday 7 July 2012

Love Style

So I just upgraded to the new version of firefox, and now they have this frequently visited pages thing when you open a new tab. I know, nothing new but still.

Sites like Youtube, Blogger, Facebook and Twitter I can understand. I can even understand the several Korean drama episode pages that came up.

But the 'CANNOT CONNECT TO HOMEHUB' page is somewhat of a piss take.

In other news, I am not so impressed with the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream anymore. After wearing it for three evenings, I woke up this morning to a hot, red and delicate face. Normally, I use an exfoliating cleanser in the morning, but that didn't feel too great today. It doesn't look that bad, not enough to make it noticeable anyway, but I can feel it. I was starting to think it wasn't that amazing when I found out it retails at about £8, which seemed a bit steep for a product that doesn't really do everything that it is supposed to. Sure, it was relatively moisturising and evened out my skin tone, but I can't say it felt particularly 'fresh', and had little to no real coverage. I might use the rest of my samples if  my skin doesn't complain too much, as it is a lot easier than my old method, but I probably won't buy the full product.

I still really want to try the Asian brands though, especially Skin79.

In other other news, I cannot stop playing this song right now. We'll not talk about the video (wtf with all the floral print) but it's kind of been stuck in my head over the past couple of days, even though I hadn't listened to it since it came out a couple of weeks ago, and mostly only watched it to read the hilariously appalling engrish in the info bar (its now been corrected and is not so funny anymore). Its like it snuck into my subconscious subconsciously and sat there for a while silently until it exploded without cause or warning.



<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment