Saturday 14 July 2012

A Day

What to blog about this evening? I'm coming up blank. Mostly because nothing has really happened in the last 24 hours. No new music videos or songs that I'm in love with, no purchases, no news, nothing.

Well, I guess a seller on eBay sending me 10 cover buttons rather than 100 can be classed as news. I wasn't much impressed, especially seen as I have 6 days in which to complete all the dresses, but it was an honest mistake and he says he's sent out the rest today.

I also ran out of purple thread and so had to buy some more, so I guess that counts as a purchase. It meant that I didn't manage to finish the bridesmaids dresses today as planned, but I'll get them done tomorrow no problem.

I did see this music video that amused me. There seems to be a main line that goes 'I can be the baby girl' so that's a little bit of a strange thing for a self confessed 'hot boy' to say, but each to their own. I'm fairly certain that at 2.40 he says 'We'll put you on the fire' which is a little murdersome. I also enjoyed the little guy getting squished under the giant shoe, and you have no idea how much the end made me laugh.


I also found this video.You should watch it. I want them to do the whole thing.

So I guess as it turns out everything I said at the start of this post is a lie. I should have said "Nothing has happened in the last 24 hours which anyone will find interesting or is worth sharing."

<3 x

EDIT: How is eBay in blogger's dictionary but blog isn't??

No comments:

Post a Comment