Friday 13 July 2012

Don't Don

So last night I could barely type keeping my eyes open, and tonight I seem to be wide awake with a load of pent up energy. It may be because I have spent a ridiculous amount of money today.

Nearly £200 on 5 pairs of converse for the wedding. Over £100 on my Avon bill. Then, I decided that seeing as I had already spent over £300 in a less than an hour, I might as well carry on. So I brought the Remington Pearl curling wand and the Skin79 Super Plus VIP Gold BB Cream as a treat to myself.

Anyone who has read this blog at least semi regularly will know I have been wanting to try the Asian BB creams for years. You may also be aware that I have a small YouTube beauty guru obsession ... literally everything they use, I want*. So I did some research. Generally, the Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm series seems to be the most universally appreciated, although it is not without its criticisms. The other brand I have heard a lot about is Lioele, and while Ingrid raves about Triple the Solution and Waterdrop, Bubz didn't seem as well impressed, so I decided it was best to stick to Skin79. Missha have always had good reviews, but I'll admit to finding their sheer number of choices intimidating.

As for the Remington Pearl wand, I had my eye on the Babyliss hot pink wand for a long time, but when I went to look at the reviews right before buying it today, all the negative comments were about how it wasn't as good as the Pearl. Also, seeing as how the last Babyliss product I got didn't particularly impress me (the glamour waves tong that works perfectly as a straightener, not so much as a curling tong) I thought I would go back to my original hair styler bias, Remington.

So yeah, I'll let you know how that goes.

It's 2.20 am and my dad's Landrover alarm just went off. The neighbours are going to love us, its the most obnoxious alarm you've ever heard. Ah well, they never liked us anyway.

<3 x

*The candle thing? Ingrid. The large barrel curling tong? Bubz. The hot pink curling wand? Bubz. Got2be fat-tastic root boost? Bubz. These girls cost me a lot of money ... mostly Bubz.

No comments:

Post a Comment