Monday 30 September 2013

Can't be bothered to think of a title

I have a good reason as to why I didn't post last night. 

It was one of those times when you fall asleep before you plan to, and wake up at 5am with your electric blanket, glasses and make up still on. By the time you've convinced your body it isn't on fire and removed your make up while trying not to wake up too much, it's too much effort to post, and you didn't have anything to post about anyway.

Another session with my student at home tomorrow, followed by a trip to get the robes I made embroidered. Then I think I might go to sainsburies to get a cheap duvet and some detergent and wash the wedding dresses ready for altering. I can't afford to get them all dry cleaned, it would cost a fortune, and I found some tips on line so I figure why not. 

I'm putting the ball gown on hold until I know that it will definitely be needed. I'm thinking probably not, which is a shame. At least it gives me time to focus on the wedding dresses. I'm not forgetting that I have 11 months left to make this happen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment