Thursday 5 September 2013

Morbid

You know when you wake up just not happy? Not unhappy, just not happy? Yeah I had that today.

I don't know whether it has anything to do with the latest thing I have been looking up online. Every so often, I hear about something and then google the crap out of it. Like watching the White Queen series on BBC lead me go read up a lot on Edward IV and Elizabeth Woodville. 

Lately, there have been a few documentaries on about 9/11. I have developed a rather morbid fascination with it. Did you know that as recently as July they were still identifying new victims? Over 11 years after the attacks, and there are still over 1000 people that haven't yet been identified. 

I might have to try and find something to cheer myself up with before I go to sleep. I just read the last flight recordings and phone calls of all 4 planes prior to crash. I have school in the morning, so being depressed about something that happened nearly 12 years ago is probably best to be avoided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment