Sunday 8 September 2013

Exercise

You guys know I do the Blogilates Call Me Maybe Squat Challenge every night, right? 

Well, at the beginning of this week I started doing another Blogiltes challenge in the morning. They are only the length of a song, so it doesn't take up much extra time, and they are targeted at specific areas of your body. I mostly do the leg and bum ones. 

Ow. This morning, I stood up and couldn't straighten out my left leg properly. I think I need to do some stretches. Still did the Legs for Days Ballet challenge this morning though. I like it, although the toughest thing for me is not falling over. 

I don't see the point in doing the ab ones, I'm not carrying a lot of weight around my stomach right now, which could obviously change, in which case I will. To be fair, I would rather hoop if I was feeling that I need to work my waist. I should do some arm ones, because I want to improve my strength more than anything. Maybe I'll start doing my normal challenges holding bottles of water ... Seeing as everyone laughed at me when I said I wanted to get some dumbell weights. 

This post makes me sound like I do a lot of exercise. I don't. It amounts to less than 10 mins a day. But better than nothing, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment