Saturday 28 September 2013

Shield

I've been trying to force myself into more traditional sleeping patterns. You know, go to bed earlier, wake up earlier. But then, sometimes you just find yourself wide awake when you should have been asleep an hour and a half ago. 

Ah well, I guess it's Friday night. 

I watched Agents of SHIELD, it was ok. It didn't blow me away. I'll try and watch the rest but I'm not going to throw a hissy if I miss an episode. Everyone else in the world seemed to have watched it days ago, when it was released in America I guess, and maybe the excitement built it up too much. Don't get me wrong, it kept me entertained, there just wasn't the addictiveness there that Lost or Firefly had. Also, I was a little annoyed that I missed the IT Crowd after it. 4OD I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment