Monday 9 September 2013

Jam Jars

I think it's officially autumn. The temperature has dropped and my dressing gown is pretending to be a blanket over my duvet. I might even risk it and put the fan away. Although, now I think about it, I'm not sure where it came from in the first place. 

I think I've finished the wedding dress. I just have to bead the headpiece and make the halter neck for my own dress, and that's my sisters wedding officially ready to go. Well, my part. I'm still helping my mum with hers. She was put in charge of decoration, so I'm mostly spending every spare half hour or so wrapping twine or lace around jam jars. My sister also wants ribbons and fans and all sorts, but I don't know what's actually happening with everything else. I just stick with the jam jars. 

Less than 2 weeks, crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment