Tuesday 17 September 2013

Warmth

I just had a really good shower. 

I don't know what made it good, probably just because it was warm, and that was the only time today I have felt warm, but it was really good. 

Now I'm in bed with the electric blanket on full blast. I like being warm. 

My session went well this morning. It's not that weird having a student in my own house. It's more annoying the space their costume is going to take up. I think I might try and talk her into doing bridal stuff with me. That way it's no extra space and she actually helps me. 

This evening, I got a text from the coordinator at school saying a student wants to work with me, which is awesome. I've worked with her before, so it'll be easy enough.

I should probably stop viewing my students in £ signs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment