Tuesday 24 September 2013

Spinny Circle of Doom

This is becoming the bane of my life.


I think it started happening before I updated to iOS 7, but I can't remember properly so I'm probably wrong. Regardless, I'm going to blame iOS 7 anyway. 

My battery now dies before I even get to low battery. Sometimes at 30-odd%. It's super annoying. 

There is a lot I don't like about iOS 7. The weird movey around background thing is weird, and very pointless, so that got disabled. The auto update thing also got disabled for being a suspect in the battery murder case. I don't like how folders can now have multiple pages, and each page doesn't fit as many apps in. I don't like the new folder icon. I despise the new safari. I don't recognise the new default message tone, alarm tone and incoming call tone, and so I miss calls, texts or you know, waking up. I just don't like it. And the battery thing is a huge problem. 

The notification centre is useful though, and the new password screen looks cool. In terms of pros, that pretty much covers it.

In other news, my sister got married at the weekend. I would post about it, but I'm not going to forget it any time soon so I don't really see the point. Straight back into it though, with work this morning, updating everything this afternoon and moving on to the charity ball project as soon as I have ironed out the specifics with the event organiser. My mum has a week off, and my dad doesn't work, so they're kind of just taking it easy. Wish I could have a day off to recover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment