Saturday 14 September 2013

United

Since when did it become nearly 2am?

Over the past few days I have been so shattered, and now I seem to have caught up on sleep and back into normal habits. 

I watched United 93 tonight. I think I'll let it end my little 9/11 obsession. It's a really good film, shot in a style that I don't normally like but it worked really well in this case. You know it's true, but every time I have watched if, it's only in the last few moments that it hits home that this really happened, that people really went through this. What's more is that some m of the characters are played by their real life counterparts. Sure, you can tell in retrospect that they were a bit awkward, but to have to relive those events must have been so hard, even if they were in an office hundreds of miles away. 

Its a good movie. You should watch it if you haven't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment