Sunday 23 June 2013

Candy floss

Apparently I forgot to post last night. Oops. Summary of my day was costume shopping and drama. I was pretty physically and emotionally worn out by the end of the day. 

So today we went to Star City. There was talk about Alton Towers and at one point it seemed like it would all work out, but plans fell through. I wish I wasn't so easy to guilt. I wish I had the strength of character to stand up for what I want to do rather than just trying to keep everyone happy. But I'm not and I don't, so never mind. The highlight of the day was real candy floss, spun in front of me on a stick. Do you know how rare that is?? Noone seems to do real fresh spun candy floss anymore.

I might make up for the lack of a post with something random. To YouTube and 9gag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment